- BBBH767483 Oct 05, 2020 S$5-9k pm
OUR CLIENT IS A CAPITAL MARKET LICENSE FUND MANAGEMENT FIRM INVESTING ACROSS PRIVATE EQUITY, HEDGE FUND AND VENTURE CAPITAL.
OUR CLIENT IS A CAPITAL MARKET LICENSE FUND MANAGEMENT FIRM INVESTING ACROSS PRIVATE EQUITY, HEDGE FUND AND VENTURE CAPITAL. THEY ARE LOOKING TO HIRE A FUND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE TO JOIN THEIR EXPANDING BUSINESS.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ideal candidate will be working closely with the Finance and Operations Director
- Manage daily fund operations matters, compliance controls and frameworks and will be the primary point of contact for daily fund operations matters
- Ensure accurate fund accounting books and records
- Assist in setting up entities for new funds - incorporation, bank account opening, etc
- Support client lifecycle processes such as onboarding, KYC, account setup, CRM setup, investor reports, capital accounts, distribution notices, funding of new deals and attending to investor queries/requests
- Oversee external relationships with sub-advisors, banks, fund administrators, auditors, corporate secretaries and other service providers
- Strong stake holder management
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in with a buyside financial institution or a fund administrator
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP is key essential
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Our client offers an attractive remunerations package, excellent bonuses and health insurance
Due to the nature of the business, this role is only open to Singaporeans/PR.
Please send your resume, in WORD format and click APPLY NOW or alternatively, you may send your CV to me at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2090183
License Name: Lin Hui Fiona