Finance Executive (IFRS 17)
- BBBH776143 Feb 22, 2021 Competitive
Our Client, a reputable Insurance Firm is looking to hire for a Finance Executive for a permanent role. If you are keen in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Client, a reputable Insurance Firm is looking to hire for a Finance Executive for a permanent role.
- Mainly responsible for workstream of the IFRS 17 implementation project.
- Understanding requirements of IFRS 17 Standard, and participate in the development of the technical methodology/ position papers for IFRS17. Establish the accounting policies for non-actuarial topics.
- Performing full financial impact assessment for the transition data
- Support the workstream in terms of UAT testing and Dry Runs, after the first draft of the accounting policies are set up
- Qualified accountant: minimum CPA and/or Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant IFRS 17 experience within the Insurance/Banking space or an Audit Big 4 firm.
- Good working knowledge of accounting and financial aspects.
- Experience in accounting, financial analyst or financial planning and analysis experience gained in the financial services industry (preferably insurance).
- Experience in working with source systems data extraction and investigation (preferably AS400)
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho email@example.com
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178