Digital Transformation Project Manager - Insurance (Contract)
- BBBH774378 Feb 19, 2021 S$10-14k pm
Our client, a global insurance firm is looking to hire a Digital Transformation Project Manager (6 months extendable contract) to join their IT team in Singapore.
- Responsible for driving digital initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Work as a project owner and scrum master on the automation and delivery of a digital project
- Oversee and hands on delivery on digital projects on agile practices and sprint activities
- Understand and manage project scope, apply change management processes as required
- Collaborate with stakeholders and responsible for leading the communication to stakeholders on work-stream progress and other digital projects
- Responsible for pre-project planning, project kickoff, and end to end software delivery lifecycle at a project level
- Experience in end to end project management with digital and agile exposure
- Strong agile and waterfall experience and ability to manage complex projects
- Experience with multiple technical platforms and projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with cross functional teams and various stakeholdersw
- Experience in managing regional projects
- Background in financial institutions / insurance preferred as candidates will need to understand industry principles
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153