- Nov 03, 2022
DevOps that are open and enthusiastic about end to end software delivery and trying out new technologies. Be part of a DevOps team that values quality, automation and user experience for software
DevOps Engineer (2 years)
About the company - Public Sector focused technology company driving and building state of the art projects, programs, systems and application to contribute to the national level initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- DevOps that are open and enthusiastic about end to end software delivery and trying out new technologies. Be part of a DevOps team that values quality, automation and user experience of the software we deliver.
- Design and implement systems with security, reliability and scalability in mind
- Build, maintain and monitor development pipeline to ensure quality, security and rapid delivery
- Automate and streamline development operations and processes for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Provision and manage common infrastructure components and tools to support efficient application development and deployments across teams
- Work closely with other devops team members across cross-functional agile development teams to design and build common tools and infrastructure components
- Work with product teams to provide operations support to investigate and triage issues with
- common infrastructure components
- Setup infrastructure and application monitoring to provide actionable alerts to support development team operations
- Setup automation for systems operations processes such as backup, recovery and patching etc.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' relevant experience in design and implementation systems with security, reliability and scalability in mind
- Experience working with modern web application technologies such as Node.js, ReactJS
- Experience in software versioning workflow such as Git, working with cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS
- Good CI/CD concepts and experience with devops-related tools such as GitLab, Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins or Terraform / Ansible / Chef / Puppet/Shell-scripting
- Experience in the following would be advantageous - familiar with Container technologies such as Dockers Network administration (VLAN, subnets, routes, proxies, load balancers, DNS configuration)
- Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components, including firewalls,load balancers, web servers, application servers and database servers
If you are interested to know about this role discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shamlee at email@example.com with your updated CV
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with 14 days however, we will keep your profile in database for future opportunities and feel free to keep an eye on our postings that might be more relevant for your profile.
Shamlee, MMK Talent Solutions
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1107047