Deputy Director, Enterprise Architecture
- BBBH766051 Nov 11, 2020 S$10-14k pm
A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for a Deputy Director, Enterprise Architecture to drive application and infrastructure architecture road maps.
As an Enterprise Architect you will be reporting into the Group Chief Information Officer and be responsible for:
- Providing guidance for establishing processes and platform to drive scalability, support strategic plans while contributing to overall IT strategies and road maps.
- Ensuring that the IT operations teams have appropriate application and infrastructure architecture frameworks that hence govern project architecture & design while ensuring consistency in design, negating risks and resolving design issues
- Provide guidance on Security By Design philosophy throughout the project teams
- Partnering with the business in delivery of solutions and results through technology enhancements.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organisation, to meet business goals along with meeting regulatory requirements.
- Act as the ambassador and senior technical representative for the Enterprise while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout organization in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 12-20 years experience with at least 10 years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with the Healthcare industry an advantage
- Proven track record of success providing complex solutions that crosses infrastructure and applications
- Experience in managing IT Software, Licencing, IT Support, Development, Infrastructure etc.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130