Our client is a leading technology agency that revolutionalises, provides innovative and integrates smart technologies for the healthcare sector.
We are seeking a passionate Cyber Security Engineer to work with a team of like-minded professionals to provide assurance on the effectiveness of the cybersecurity strategy and implementation for the group.
Reporting to the Group Information Security Office, you will have the following responsibilities:
· Develop and drive cybersecurity assurance program
· Review cybersecurity controls against possible threats learnt from external incidents and intelligence sources and work with stakeholders on remediation.
· Perform threat, vulnerability and risk assessment, as well as validation of suspected cybersecurity vulnerability
· Perform regular cybersecurity risk metrics reporting and monitor key risk indicators.
· Perform regular monitoring and reporting of cybersecurity risk landscape
· Provide cybersecurity risk advisory, including recommendation of risk mitigation options, on cybersecurity risks associated with new healthcare initiatives
· Manage cybersecurity incidents
· Drive the Group-wide cybersecurity risk awareness and training program
· Keep abreast of new industry trends, and regulatory requirements relating cybersecurity.
· More than 5 years of hands-on experience in cyber defense roles.
· Experience in network security, application security, vulnerability assessment and validation
· Experience in leading cybersecurity risk identification and analysis and recommending risk reduction advisory.
· Good knowledge and experience with platform, network and application technologies
· Good knowledge and experience with regulatory requirements pertaining to cybersecurity.
· Good problem analysis and resolution skills
· Good influencing skills within the team, department and across departments
· Ability to contribute through others, collaborate well across seniority, cultures and locations
· Good written and communication skills with ability to interact and engage with stakeholders and all levels of management
· Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
· Proactive and consistently show initiative, solution-oriented Education and Professional Certifications:
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
· GWAPT (SANS GIAC), CEH or OSCP advantageous
If you possess the relevant skillsets, please apply with your updated CV and click on "APPLY NOW"
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng (R1657259)
M3S Solutions| Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502