- JN -072022-1660370
- Aug 11, 2023
Perfectly blending tradition and modernity, our client uses its rich history to inspire audacious designs and produce truly colorful creations making them unique.
Internationally renowned, from their roots in jewelry and watches they have branched out into accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts. Excellence, enthusiasm and passion are the key values of everything they do.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Role Overview: Lead the CRM efforts as the Regional CRM Manager, Asia Pacific. Shape client development by aligning brand values with individual client needs, contributing to a premium clientele base, and enhancing overall customer experience.
- Strategic Vision: Craft and implement a compelling client-focused CRM strategy to elevate engagement, retention, and traffic. Collaborate with Product Managers and Data Analytics to drive acquisition, retention, and client lifetime value.
- Engagement Enhancement: Drive client engagement through captivating offers and communications during key events across the region. Collaborate closely with Product Managers to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Data-Driven Insights: Monitor and report on customer cohort performance, campaigns, and events to optimize CRM strategies. Maintain strong vendor relationships and oversee CRM tool utilization and governance.
- Client Experience: Collaborate with store teams to plan and execute unique client experiences, adhering to brand guidelines and budget. Analyze client data, establish KPIs, and ensure database accuracy and segmentation for targeted marketing.
- Performance and Satisfaction: Maximize client lifetime value strategies, achieve CRM KPIs, and ensure exceptional client satisfaction through timely, client-centric solutions.
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience in a CRM management role within the luxury, hospitality or automotive industry.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a diverse workforce.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with boutique staff and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions under pressure.
What's on offer:
This is a great opportunity to join a brand that offers unique experience to their customers. They have a fun, friendly and dynamic work environment where you'll learn hand in hand from the CEO. You will be able to have a strategic input on the branding and the direction of the company in APAC.