- Nov 03, 2022
- S$10-14k pm
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a German multinational investment banking and financial services company on a AVP, Financial Performance & Service Delivery position.
Their International Private Bank (IPB) is in process of executing it's global outsourcing strategy.It is important to manage strategic partners and work closely to bring value to IPB clients. This position will manage vendors globally for their financial performance and related governance activities. This role will work closely with Business Managers, Technology partners and vendors covering end to end process.
- Understand IPB business / products and align the performance of vendors accordingly. Responsible for service delivery aligned to business vision & strategy.
- Manage Service Delivery across multiple businesses, products & contracts.
- Conduct vendor financial performance review that includes vendor spent, forecast, discounts, penalties / bonuses at each product / service types.
- Performance financial efficiency review that includes tracking of unit cost per service, benchmark price and trends of actuals vs forecast.
- Ensure strong Financial control on vendor invoices to ensure zero cost leakage.
- Enable financial innovation that includes building pipeline of initiatives and status of savings / accruals. Develop business case for new initiatives that are in line with organizations transformation strategy,
- Experience in project management and leading PMO.
- Measure KPIs, KRIs, Volume vs spend, delivery trends, capacity, non-conformances, % of escalations, incidents & near misses. Ensure full knowledge of service levels and metrics defined in the vendor engagement.
- Effective governance around performance, risk and change. Exposure on risk management framework to continuously assess the risk followed by effective mitigate or reduction.
- Incident management and problem management. Drive corrective and preventive actions in structure way.
- Conduct review meetings, dispute resolution and ensures timely escalation.
- Undertakes periodic reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes end- to- end to identify opportunities to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and performance
- Review vendor capacity and capability.
- Engages product / function development to ensure a superior vendor offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Build and manage relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Effective communication & engagement with senior stakeholders across functions.
- Understands & actively supports plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture. Personally contributes in an environment where people are greatest asset.
- Takes ownership and maintain healthy working relationship while seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution.
- Provides help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of employees in the new environment post implementation
- Highlights performance issues within the team, where appropriate, to drive for high performance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in management consulting and strategic transformation work
- Prior experience in developing business cases and measuring financial performance
- Experience in end to end business processes especially in Technology and Operations
- Avaloq Core banking system knowledge is advantage.
- At least 1 years of direct experience in managing global vendors and performances
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- Market & Business Knowledge in securitized products & OTC derivatives. Processing knowledge in Equities / Fixed Income / Funds / Structured Products / OTC Derivative/ Loans & Deposits product will be added advantage.
- Understanding of contracts, policies and third party risk assessment.
- Outsourcing and Risk Management
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Innovative with ability to drive change
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Jill Pereira at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22104100