- Mar 09, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a stable mid-size bank who is looking to hire an Associate to join their compliance and risk team.
- Identify changes in regulations which may impact the division's compliance policies and frameworks
- Identify potential risks and propose compliance controls to manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure proper documentation and updating of compliance policies and framework.
- Implement compliance controls and risk management activities
- Develop materials for compliance related training and knowledge sharing
- Document and provide references to stakeholders on compliance issues, policies and framework
- Develop and disseminate communication materials to support regulatory change management
- Review departments' activities to identify methods to improve regulatory compliance and propose recommendations
- First point of contact for compliance and audit function.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience in risk and compliance
- Strong knowledge in Compliance, both local and international regulations
- Ability to manage stakeholders and collaborate with other departments
- Familiar with Global Markets products and services
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence others and embed frameworks, processes, and recommendations.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1549612 Dhanushi De Silva