- Jan 28, 2023
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary project, modernizing the IT system landscape of the healthcare industry in Singapore.
Technology has been a key enabler in the transformation of healthcare. The company's ultimate aim is to improve our population's health and health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient and cost-effective technologies with process and people
* Build strong relationships with Project Managers and Business Intelligence Analysts to understand business requirements and use cases for data products.
* Identify issues, gather information from various sources, and translate essential business needs into technical specification that are used as reference for data product design.
* Regular use of leveraging common data management tools, such as Informatica, SAP BODS, MS-SQL SSIS to design and develop the data models for use by Business Intelligence Analysts, Data Scientists and Analysts to speed up the development of data products.
* Integrate the data models on common BI tools, such as Tableau and/or OBIEE to assist the Business Intelligence Analysts to design and develop business reports and/or dashboards.
* Regular use in any of the various BI standard languages such as SQL, Python, C#, Java, VBA etc
* Possess superior organisation skills to be able to assist in end-to-end data product development with production development, conducting system integration/user acceptance testing etc.
* Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation (ie: metadata), versioning, playbooking, processes, and knowledge sharing.
* Ability to work with the team to support the maintenance of data platforms
* Develop good working knowledge of available technology capabilities and how and where to deploy them
* Evaluate potential technical solutions and make recommendations to resolve data issues especially on performance assessment for complex data transformations and long running data processes
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology/ System or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, develop, deploy, and maintenance of BI solutions
- Equipped with key SQL Skillsets on Oracle, Teradata and MS-SQL Server databases
- Knowledge and relevant experience in one or more of the following areas
- Data visualisation tools such as Tableau, OBIEE
- ETL tools such as Informatica, SAP BODS, MS-SQL SSIS
- Data modelling experience
* Knowledge in healthcare domain; or exposure to hospital information / clinical dashboard is an added advantage.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Renee Feng at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a reply within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Contractor Experience Specialist | Morgan McKinley Talent Solutions
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R23111942