- Mar 16, 2023
- S$5-9k pm
An established FMCG company located in the West of Singapore is looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager (FA & Tax) to be part of their team.
About the Role
You will also be responsible for handling the fixed asset, lease accounting and tax compliance. You will also oversee full set accounts on a timely basis in line with FRS and compliance to audits, assist the tax filing for Singapore on monthly/quarter/year-end closing.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate any decision-making.
- Review and approve Journal Entries, prepare & posting monthly Accounting Journals & Recurring Journals
- Maintain fixed asset register and accounting for fixed assets
- Conduct yearly fixed assets physical check and reconciliation
- Examine all Suppliers' contracts, vesting the conditions and determine, record and perform the lease amortization calculation according to IFRS 116 standards and/or its concession as and when changes made
- Prepare & manage the budget on the CAPEX, Depreciation and lease assets
- Prepare the monthly estimated income tax computation including deferred tax, review yearly tax returns prepared by Tax Consultants and follow up with tax consultants on any other tax-related enquires
- Update monthly trade & marketing provision spending and actual spending by sales channels.
- Tracking and compare trade & marketing provision vs actual spending by sales channel and by year to determine under/overspending.
- Communicate with sales channel head on their spending status.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate any decision-making. This includes the following:
- DCF Report to support the decision making
- Investment appraisal report(ROI, ROIC)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance with certified professional membership/qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG industry with at least 2 years in supervisory position
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards, generally accepted accounting theories, principles, methods, practices and terminology as well as GST Act.
- Able to present accounting data in a clear and understandable manner to readers or users
- Persistent self-starter who is excited to guide cross functional teams through complex analysis
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, click "Apply Now".
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22110149
EAP Name: Lee Sher Lynn