My Client is a European Manufacturing MNC and they are looking for an APAC FP&A Business Partner/Controller to join the team. This is a newly created headcount.
My Client is a European Manufacturing MNC and they are looking for an APAC FP&A Business Partner/Controller to join the team. This is a newly created headcount which will play a key role in reviewing and supporting business decisions and forecasts for all new and existing business plans within the APAC region.
- Must be qualified accountant (eg. CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent)
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in FP&A, with the last 2-3 years heavily involved in business partnering with C-suite level stakeholders
- Have experience in managing regional portfolio (SEA/APAC)
- Proven track record in creating impacts to organisation through FP&A
- Ability to lead projects, Financial planning and forecasting process
- Strong commercial sense
- High proficiency in excel skills
- Open to candidates from any industry
Reporting to the APAC CFO, my client is looking for a strong business partner who is looking to add value to the business and a potential successor. Being an individual contributor, you will be require to be hands-on in preparation of dashboards and templates for the region. This incumbent will act as a key business partner to the APAC and in-country business leaders, providing business insights for strategic planning and driving process improvement projects for the region.
What You Will Gain:
- Career progression opportunity
- High exposure to C-suite level stakeholders within APAC
- Heavy components of business partnering
- Opportunity to create impacts to the business
- Open-minded leader
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager (SEA) Accounting & Finance / Human Resources & Business Support (Permanent, Interim & Contract solutions)
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983