- JN -082023-1944507
- Aug 04, 2023
Exciting career opportunity to join a market leader in the Retail industry as an AP Accounts Executive within their dynamic and vibrant finance department!
- Ensure the prompt and accurate recording of vendor invoices, including intercompany transactions, to maintain up-to-date financial records.
- Prepare vendor payments efficiently and securely using eBanking systems, adhering to payment schedules and terms.
- Process staff claims for expenses, ensuring proper documentation and timely reimbursement.
- Take charge of monthly accounts payable related accruals to accurately reflect financial obligations.
- Conduct monthly bank and intercompany reconciliations, and prepare monthly accruals and audit schedules after the closing period.
- Monitor and track the expenditure and payments, as well as fixed assets expenditure.
- Collaborate in providing support for weekly cash flow management and forecasting to maintain healthy financial liquidity.
- At least one year of relevant AP experience in the retail or F&B industry.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or possession of any accredited professional certificates in accountancy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel.
- Experience with SAP accounting software is a plus.
- Proactive individual with a strong sense of responsibility and a track record of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent team player with effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Join our team as an Accounts Payable Executive and contribute to our commitment to excellence in the retail industry. If you have the skills, experience, and passion for accuracy and efficiency, we would love to hear from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Seow Tien Sze Michael
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1653157