- Nov 10, 2022
Our client provides a membership platform that offers consumers exclusive access to lifestyle, fashion, Travel, and wellness experiences.
They are looking for a Partnerships & Marketing Manager to build and grow their corporate membership and engage partners from various industries to create luxury experiences and onboard new partners.
As a Partnerships & Marketing Manager, you will report to the Director of Marketing and Partnership. Your responsibility will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate with internal departments to develop new products and services to cater to customer demand.
- Handle all aspects of sales leads from commercial negotiation to closure.
- Work closely with partners on strategizing initiatives to drive membership growth, marketing partnerships and new business ideas.
- Responsible for sourcing and maintaining business partnership pipelines and informing the management level on key updates.
- Min. a degree holder in business.
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in the digital lifestyle and luxury industry or equivalent.
- Possess analytical skills and is sales savvy.
- Must be meticulous and possess a can-do attitude.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel to prepare decks and analyse business numbers.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to work in a fast-growing, dynamic, collaborative and entrepreneur driven environment. You can expect to learn from your Director who is knowledgeable on various marketing strategies and tactics.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jessica Chen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response
within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100318