- Feb 16, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working with a client in the banking sector to hire a Cloud Manager to join their Singapore team
Role: Cloud Manager
- Design and implement public cloud infrastructure solutions that adhere to Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards
- Liaising with internal teams to understand business requirements
- Develop documentation for Day 2 operations - Configuration Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and troubleshooting guides
- Oversee adherence to security requirements for cloud infrastructure operations
- Maintain controls and documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Manage the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
- Follow established procurement process and ensure licenses and maintenance contracts are renewed timely
- Manage application onboarding which include planning, scheduling, coordinating and providing architecture solutions
- Assist on IT-related audits and assessments
- Prior experience with complex solutioning for core local banking application (Paynow/FAST, etc.) desired
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- With Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimally 3 years experience in designing/implementation of large-scale public/hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions, preferably in the financial services or investment banking industries.
- Minimally certified for "AWS Solution Architect"
- Experience managing multiple BAU tasks and project works.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin to communicate with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days kindly accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No.: R22104910