You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH766924 Sep 23, 2020 Competitive
Great opportunity for an experienced & ambitious Tax Manager to join a Global Organisation in the South East
- Manage all Irish tax aspects including corporate income tax, transfer pricing, and specific projects as they arise.
- Responsible for tax reporting including tax provisioning and preparation of tax notes under local and US GAAP.
- Advising other business partners on the tax implications of various transactions and assisting with all ad-hoc tax queries.
- Identify tax planning opportunities.
- Liaise with Tax Authorities and external tax advisors.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant tax legislation
- Preparation of transfer pricing reviews and required documentation.
- Oversee the R&D tax credit claim and other relief claims
- Tax qualification (AITI / CTA), ideally with a Big 4 background.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager
- Strong corporation tax background, specifically transfer pricing
- Excellent computer and analytical skills. SAP experience is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in fast-paced organization
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.