Senior Internal Audit - foreign life insurance
- BBBH776847 Mar 24, 2021 ¥8M to ¥11M
Chance to join a Global Insurance Group as an Internal Audit to support the growing business in Life Insurance in Japan
- Work together with other audit member on internal audit planning.
- Conduct audit via the established audit program and in compliance with the quality and standard of the group audit.
- Support mainly on the life insurance business audit as well as some general insurance audit.
- Analyze and report audit findings and support risk assessment, and Help to improve on audit plans.
- Collaborate with risk, governance and compliance and follow up audit corrective actions
- Prepare audit findings resulting from audit fieldwork.
- Support regular risk assessment with other auditors and data analysts for developing an annual audit plan.
- +5 years of experience in internal audit at consulting firms or financial services
- Qualified CPA or CIA or CISA
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Fluent Japanese ability and business level English ability
- Audit or risk management experience at Life insurance industry
About our client
Foreign Insurance group that has a great international culture offer very flexible working hours and work from home options
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Legal & GRC Recruitment
813 4550 6568