- JN -102023-1950065
- Jan 09, 2024
- ¥11M to ¥14M
Project Manager working closely with the APAC Region
- Manage projects and lead more junior consultants for software implementation/integration projects.
- Work closely with the region including but not limited to Japan China Korea and South East Asia
- Support presales activities such as product/technology due diligence
- Manage project scope, schedule, delivery plan, requirement gathering, project dependence, risk, and any changes that occur to project scope and customers' expectations.
- Strong project management skills, with 5+ years of experience managing complex multi-million-dollar client-facing projects.
- Experience in project management of software solutions implementation projects
- full business level Japanese and good communication skills in English. Fluency in any other Asian language is a plus.
- Quick learner and ability to work with minimum supervision.
About our client
World Renowned Professional Services Firm
- Manager | Projects & Change Recruitment