You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
OTC Settlements - AVP
- BBBH773253 Jan 13, 2021 ¥11M to ¥14M
Opportunity to work as the Deputy Head of the OTC Settlements team with a plan to step up as the Head in the future.
- Support the team manager with the overall management of the OTC Settlements team.
- Ensure that the team effectively manages the settlement cycle, including reaffirmations, payment processing and client services.
- Develop a deep understanding go OTC Derivative products and post-trade processes so that you can anticipate issues, manage risks, meet regulatory requirement and deliver a superior service to clients.
- Work on project to enhance processes and infrastructure, working closely with IT and project management teams.
- This role is ideal for an operations professional with knowledge of settlements who is looking to take on more responsibility and progress quickly in their career.
- Experience working within Operations, ideally with responsibility for settlements.
- Strong communication skills in Japanese to work within Japanese clients.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, global environment.
- Knowledge of OTC derivative products including Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, FX Derivatives and Eq Derivatives.
About our client
A leading global investment bank with a strong business in Asia and Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Financial Services Recruitment
81 3 4550 6571