You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH810431 Mar 21, 2022 ¥8M to ¥11M
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented IT Helpdesk to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo.
- This space is essential to ensure that employees can work productively and comfortably, wherever they are.
- In addition to day-to-day tasks such as supporting the IT and systems environment, we also take responsibility for working with expatriate staff.
- A variety of technologies are used to resolve issues in a timely manner, meet employee expectations, build good relationships, ensure data security and transparency, and continuously improve service.
- 3+ years of experience supporting IT environments with help desk, on-site support, troubleshooting, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and troubleshooting experience, e.g. experience with O365 and Windows 10 operating system.
- Basic knowledge and experience of networking skills, cloud technologies and security.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
About our client
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Consultant | IT Recruitment - Contract
+813 4563 8558