- JN -122023-1952772
- Dec 29, 2023
- ¥8M to ¥11M
IR for a fast growing digital marketing solutions and consulting company. No specific IR experience required.
- Facilitate communication and meetings with domestic and international institutional investors and individual investors.
- Prepare financial disclosure materials and IR documents in both Japanese and English.
- Proactively seek new investors and conduct thorough IR-related data collection and analysis.
- Share relevant information with the rest of the Corporate Planning team and the CXO level members.
- Contribute to new investor acquisition initiatives.
- Proficient in business English for face-to-face meetings, email communication, and preparing English disclosure documents.
- Comfortable with high-level financial figures, financial statements, and accounting data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven experience in investor relations, finance, or related roles, with a track record of successful engagement with the investment community.
- Prior experience in tasks related to the stock market in securities firms or similar environments.
- Team-oriented with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Engaging demeanor and enjoys fostering communication.
- Demonstrates a long-term perspective in thinking and actions.
About our client
Our client is a leading player in leveraging data and technology for digital marketing support. Please reach out for more information by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Mari Emilia Kikuchi
- Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment