- JN -112023-1950817
- Jan 12, 2024
Exciting role in PMO team to help set up Incident Management in young company, covering Security, Data, and other IT incidents
- Lead and oversee incident response operations, acting as the primary point of contact during major occurrences.
- Maintain open and transparent communication with all relevant stakeholders, including frequent updates on the status of incidents and resolution strategies.
- In order to discover fundamental causes, establish preventive measures, and compile complete incident reports, occurrences must be documented and analysed.
- Mobilise and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure the availability of resources and expertise for quick incident response.
- Examine and improve incident management processes, working with appropriate teams to create and update incident response plans and procedures.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Understanding of project management approaches and procedures such as Agile, Waterfall, and Scrum
- Expertise in project management software and tools such as JIRA
- Understand agile development methods and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Leadership and communication skills to motivate others
- Product management, customer support, marketing, and engineering
- Business level English skills, Intermediate Japanese skills or better
- IT background (with development experience), from the same industry (tech)
*Please note that we can only consider applicants from within Japan or who do not need visa sponsoring
- At least ten years of experience in incident management or a related capacity
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), and Certified Incident Handler (EC-CIH) credentials are desirable
- Flexible mindset
About our client
One of the leading fin tech companies in Japan
- Manager | IT Recruitment