- JN -122023-1953260
- Jan 05, 2024
- Less than 5.5M
This role is designed for junior and 第二新卒 candidates aspiring to transition into the finance sector. The employer is a cross-border M&A Advisory/investment banking firm.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify strategic business development opportunities.
- Collaborate directly with CXO members to spearhead initiatives and drive expansion projects.
- Evaluate and negotiate partnerships for business growth.
- Help formulate and execute corporate planning strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to assess the success of business strategies.
- Strong analytical skills for market research and business planning.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration and negotiation.
- High proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Excel and PowerPoint mastery in order to create and manipulate spreadsheets, analyze large datasets, and generate insights to support decision-making
- Experience in corporate planning or strategic business development/inside sales.
- Degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Previous finance sector experience.
- Open to international travel.
- Proactive and results-driven with a strategic mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for building and nurturing relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to evolving challenges.
- Innovative thinker with a forward-looking approach to business development.
About our client
Our client, a boutique cross-border M&A Advisory/an independent investment banking firm, is currently seeking a Strategic Business Development professional for their corporate planning team, with the potential for advancement to the front side in the future.
Mari Emilia Kikuchi
- Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment