- BBBH803032 Jan 19, 2022 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley are working exclusively with a professional services organisation based near Bath who are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their expanding team.
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
Morgan Mckinley are delighted to be working with a leading international business who are rapidly growing and remained strong during the pandemic. They are flexible and offer hybrid working.
YOUR NEW ROLE:
The main purpose of the role is to provide financial support to and analysis to the Finance Director covering all areas of financial performance. The key areas you will focus on will be:
- Consolidate and prepare monthly Group MI report and liaise with entity Financial Controllers on variance analysis
- Consolidate/monitor monthly Group cashflow forecast ensuring accuracy and consistency commentating on movements
- Credit risk reporting
- Analyse/provide ad hoc data analysis
- Maintain 4-year forecast model updating at least twice a year to reflect latest expectations, and sharing outputs with entity FCs to ensure consistency in reporting and assumptions
- Assist with annual Group budget process and forecasting process
- Assist with Group year-end reporting and production of report and accounts
- Ad hoc scenario based excel modelling re any strategic initiatives
- Assist wider finance team on ad hoc basis as and when required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have experience in a similar role, financial modelling, strong Excel and part qualified.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:
To apply for the role please contact me ASAP on 0777 614 6634 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Perm | Finance & Accounting | South West
+44 (0)1179 440 600