- BBBH795701 Jan 07, 2022 S$5-9k pm
M3S is working with a well-established global payment fintech start-up, with business coverage across 130+ countries. We are currently looking for experienced and talented Java Developers.
They provide a B2B financial infrastructure platform that enables businesses operating globally to transact, collect and pay in any foreign currencies. Being listed in Forbes Cloud 100 and Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech 100, they have grown to become one of Hong Kong's fintech unicorns and a well-funded international technology leader.
To align with their ambitious plan, they are currently developing a backend hub in Singapore.
- Perfect environment for rapid growth with global exposure
- Prior experience working in tech-driven firm
- Flexy working pattern (WFH/Office)
This position will be responsible to develop and maintain the backend engineering for their core solutions (Business Account and Platforms).
- Responsible for working on a range of exciting initiatives across an international payments; card issuing platform
- Design and build new capabilities, infrastructure, CICD setup for the product features (virtual multi-currency card, rewards; offers etc.)
- Drive product engineering roadmaps, to support cross domain product innovation initiatives
- Proposing adoption of relevant new tools and techniques
- Prepare for hyper-growth of our transacting customers
- Contributing towards the growth of the Singapore engineering centre
- Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned
Does this sound like you?
- Strong in backend development for B2B platform
- Proficient in Java 8/ Kotlin
- Familiar with Spring/ Spring Boot and Kafka
- Familiar with commonly used design patterns, server technologies, distributed systems or API design
- Result-oriented, be able to handle stress with multitasking capability
- Able to work independently and autonomously under a quick and spontaneous environment
- Fluent in English
What do we want from you?
- IT Bachelor's degree holder or above
- 5 years of relevant experience in backend development
- Experience in IT Application/ Financial system/ e-commerce platform development
- Candidates with prior experience in IT driven firm will be given priority
- Capability in being an individual contributor with leadership
What will you get?
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunities for career growth and progression
- Flexible in working hour
- Flexible in working mode (freely choose to work from home/in office)
- Paid annual leave, sick leave, stock units, medical insurance, 5 days of work (Mon to Fri)
- Unlimited snacks & refreshments
- Regular company socials including team bonding days
If you are ready for a new challenge, please submit your latest resume by clicking "Apply" button
All information will be kept confidentially and for recruitment purpose only.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171