- BBBH802195 Dec 21, 2021 S$100-149k
One of the top 10 leading American Banks is looking to expand their Cyber Security team and hiring for either Splunk or ServiceNow expertise
We are looking for someone with diverse skills and some background in this space to carry out a broad range of operational service and support assignments. You'll work under minimal supervision on Change Coordination, Task Planning and stake holder management, as well as production support activities. There's meaningful work at every turn!
As an IT Operations analyst your general responsibilities will include defining, developing, and deploying new security solutions as well as maintaining and supporting existing tools. Specifically, the day-to-day job responsibilities will be focused on the support of the Security tools and infrastructure.
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering appropriate information on the change to be Implemented
- Associating related CIs, incidents, and services to the change request
- Providing status updates to TAO's, Business Unit leaders and all other Stake Holders
- Reviewing change plans and schedules. Planning activities include scheduling the change request, assessing risk and impact, creating plans, defining and sequencing the tasks needed to accomplish the change request, and scheduling people and resources for each task.
- Reviewing all completed tasks. In the Implement stage, at least one task related to the change request is in progress.
- Conducting post-implementation reviews to validate the results of the change request
- Determining requester satisfaction with change request
- Vendor interaction to resolve issues with minimal turnaround time
- Enterprise Change Management procedures and adherence to change requirements
- Daily monitoring for Windows and Unix application servers
- As SME, assist Audit/Governance teams to provide audit information as it relates to Crypto
- Own and coordinate resolution for incidents and coordinate with other teams for high priority incidents
- 5-7 years of experience as an IT Security professional supporting Windows and UNIX or mainframe-based applications in a multi-tiered environment.
- The ideal person will understand ITIL based change managed and governance
- Splunk, ServiceNow,Content Delivery Network, WAF, Layer-7 security knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of managing DLP and Endpoint Threat Protections would be an asset
- Reviewing and maintaining up-to-date support documentation
- Experience with On-call rotation for after-hours support
- Ability to analyze log files and packet captures
- Good social, communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
- Should have good leadership and change governance skills.
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps, if your skillsets meet the needs of the role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903
Delivery Consultant | IT Recruitment
+65 6818 3144