- BBBH773301 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic production team leaders to join an established team in the food production space.
One of Ireland's most successful global businesses are looking to add an experienced team lead to their expanding team.
In this role you will be asked to lead a team in a high volume fast paced food manufacturing environnment. This position will be well suited to an experienced and enthusiastic leader who understands the processes and regulations within food processing and who is flexible enough to work on different shift pattern's when needed.
- Organise & motivate the packing team to improve line speeds/pack rates by maximising productivity & minimising non - productive time
- Minimise the number of product changeovers by implementing good line planning practices.
- Ensure the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy are achieved and to promote the achievement of high standards of health & safety standards through the adoption of good work practices & proper investigation of accidents
- Recognise any training requirements of the team that may improve productivity and communicate such to Shift Production Manager or Packhouse Manager.
- Organise & motivate staff to ensure that the maximum use is made of all raw materials to reduce product waste to minimum levels possible.
- Good communication skills ( both written and verbal) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Commercially aware
- Conscious of the needs of our Customers
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally Third level education in a food related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in FMCG / food based environments at management level
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programmes (desirable)
If you feel you are the right person for the role or would like to learn more apply here!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353(1) 4 321 555