Electrical Switchgear Engineer
- BBBH759781 Jan 14, 2021 Competitive
With interviewing commencing immediately this is an opportunity to join an excellent Irish company and a dynamic and progressive team.
Our award winning client are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Switchgear Design Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assemble document packages and develop drawing sets to be reviewed by Electrical Engineer and Automation Engineer for various Control systems and UPS systems.
- Prepare detailed electrical schematics for Control Panels as well as Mechanical layout drawings.
- Prepare Electrical Plant layout drawings.
- Prepare draft single line drawings for tendering purposes.
- Interact with Engineering and Automation personnel and other staff to resolve identified issues.
- Be a player in continuous product improvement.
- Be degree qualified in electrical engineering or similar (not essential - those from a technical background who fit the profile will also be considered)
- Experience with solid works electrical or similar electrical design software.
- Experience of Building Management Systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience with 2D and/or 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Professional approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good team player.
- Be a self-starter and capable of working with minimal guidance.
- Driving License and Access to a vehicle.
- Willing to travel if required.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent training opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300