Senior Fund Accountant (Fund Controller)
City of London
- BBBH771918 Jan 14, 2021 £60k - £80k
Our Client, well reputable Fund Management firm with global footprints .. The role requires this individual to have at least 2 years private equity/private debt fund accounting experience
- Review quaterly end reporting with the fund administrators
- Preparing of NAV file especially for LP/GP fund structues with multiple fund classes
- Reconciling fund administrator documents and reviewing financials in LUX GAAP, UK GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS and ILPA for the distributions
- Managing of the fund management and performance fees
- Preparing of various investor reportings and fund liquidity through LP drawdowns
- Supporting of treasury functions such as monitoring FX and hedging policies
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/ICAEW) or equivalent
- Graduated with Degree with Hon (2:1 and above)
- At least 3 -5 years of fund accounting experience within private debt, infrastructure, credit, lending funds
- Excellent communicator and strong multitasker
- Analytical and problem solver
- Strong project management skills
If you are interested in the opportunity, please click "APPLY NOW" below this job and I will contact you shortly should you be shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Accounting and Finance | Investment Management
+44 (0) 207 092 2002