- City of London
- JN -112023-1950989
- Jan 22, 2024
A prestigious global Asset Manager is actively seeking a Senior Fixed Income Performance Analyst to join their team at the London headquarters. Remote working is offered.
This role offers a unique opportunity for a fixed income operational subject matter expert in performance, involving in-depth analyses of funds to identify distinctive patterns and behavioural traits in performance.
- Fixed Income attribution, contribution, and risk analysis to accurately reflect the investment process.
- Meeting performance reporting requirements for stakeholders by delivering precise and timely data, enhancing current processes, and leveraging technology advancements.
- Identifying key stakeholders-such as Fund Managers and senior management-and understanding their needs. High interaction with the front office is crucial along with developing relationships with key teams.
- Proactively engaging with clients to align the team's focus with stakeholder requirements.
- Taking responsibility for data quality and reporting analysis of underlying investments in portfolios, aiming to reduce data verification efforts and minimizing dependence on corrective measures.
- Subject Matter Expert in Fixed Income Performance Attribution and Analysis
- Regularly engaging with senior stakeholders in the front office
- Extensive knowledge of investment products and performance measurement techniques
- Thorough understanding of performance attribution and contribution methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in leading regular engagements with stakeholders and effective stakeholder management
- Proficiency in using data visualization tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant