You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
PA to Chairman
- BBBH812584 Apr 08, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Permanent PA to Chairman to work with our client based in the city.
Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting for a PA to Chairman to work with our client based in London. The main purpose is to provide all round support to the Chairman
- SALARY up to £55,000k DOE
- Office Base / Flexible
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organising and maintaining the Chairman's diary
- Organising meetings and ensuring the Chairman is well prepared and fully briefed
- Attending and travelling to meetings when required to take minutes
- Organising both business and personal travel arrangements including flights, hotels, car bookings, etc.
- Booking entertainment, restaurants, concerts etc
- Everyday needs for the Chairman - i.e. personal errands
- Managing properties, bills, and bank statements
- Manage company invoices for Chairman taxi bookings and couriers
- Arranging Team Events and Annual Offsite
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Previous PA experience at director level
- Microsoft office skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong organisation and task management skills
- Comfortable multitasking
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good decision making
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 (0)1293 523 400