You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
City of London
- BBBH811737 Mar 31, 2022 £35k - £40k
budgeting and forecasting - revenue and cost control - preparation of management accounts - variance analysis and commentary
Role: Senior Management Accountant
Location: London City
Flexibility: Flexible remote working
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Dependant on Experience
An exciting opportunity for a part qualified management accountant within a London based FTSE 250 business in there evolving finance team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and take through month end review
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and commentary on results against budget, forecast and prior year
- Ensure business revenue and cost are well controlled
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the lead Accountant and/or Financial Controller
- Part qualified Accountant or Above (ACA, ACCA and CIMA)
- 12-18 months experience preparing full set management accounts gained within a large complex organisation
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Excellent attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance
DD: 020 7092 0192 M: 07375 144 539