- BBBH802347 Dec 21, 2021 Competitive
Content Designer - Amazing opportunity to join a Big4 Tech Company - Content Strategist for Web & Mobile - Competitive salary & benefits
We're looking for a Content Designer to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for the company's products, continually improve that content, and evolve our client's voice and content standards.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Are versatile: you're able to plan and write content for mobile and web interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our client's work.
- Understand design thinking and user experience.
- Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile and web experiences.
- Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
Content Designer Responsibilities
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout the company's experiences.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve the company's voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates.
- Promote content design within the company and in the broader community of design and content professionals in London.
- 5+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences.
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show a breadth of experience across a range of content types. You may wish to show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Experience with social products preferred.
- Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600