- JN -012024-1953977
- Jan 15, 2024
Do you want to work for a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations? Have you proven expertise in the optimization of manufacturing processes?
The Principal Engineer will lead in the identification and implementation of opportunities to optimize/improve manufacturing processes by employing technical design skills to re-design/design of and ensure equipment, tools, fixtures, are up to standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the development and manage the execution of complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols) on a simple product line to qualify and validate manufacturing processes; analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports.
- Train, coach, and guide lower level employees on more complex procedures.
- Oversee manufacturing support tasks.
- Lead and establish complex project plans to ensure deliverables are completed to customer's expectations, using project management tools.
- Analyze and resolve complex Manufacturing and Compliance issues.
- Develop training and documentation materials (e.g., work instructions) for production to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's/Masters/PHD in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 5-6 years experience in regulated manufacturing environment.
- Ability to translate technical information to all levels of the organizations
- Proven influencing & collaboration skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
- Advanced problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Extensive understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Represents organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment