Senior Finance Business Partner
- BBBH778375 Mar 25, 2021 Competitive
Hugely exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Business Partner within major multinational retail and logistics company - 12 month contract
Rare contract opportunity for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join a major multinational retail and logistics company - Midlands
The finance team in Morgan McKinley are currently working with a major multinational company based in the midlands of the country, who are currently looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join their dynamic finance team in a continuously expanding division of the business on a 12 month contract.
Reporting directly into the Financial Director, the position will give the successful candidate huge exposure to financial, commercial and strategic side of the business.
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for delivering all set piece planning and forecasting activities in line with group-wide process, along with developing and maintaining first class planning and performance processes that ensure timely performance analysis and commercial review.
- Month-end Management Accounts preparation for Southern Ireland branches
- Preparation of annual corporation tax return, VAT, PAYE, Intrastat and other revenue returns, Liaising with auditors to ensure all queries are handled in an efficient manner
- As the senior finance leader in Ireland oversee the Banking, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function in Ireland
- Ensures rigorous financial controls and disciplines are deployed and delivers robust, reliable and timely management information through relevant KPIs, improving the leadership team's understanding of underlying business performance that supports decision-making and taking a longer term view.
- Provides modelling, business papers and sensitivity analysis to allow a long term view, supporting business decisions and understanding as necessary.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
353 (0) 1 448 5650