- JN -112023-1950397
- Jan 16, 2024
Outstanding opportunity for a Financial Accountant to gain invaluable experience within a well known, ever growing business in Kerry.
Job Title: Group Financial Accountant
We have partnered with an established Irish company based in Kerry who are seeking a dedicated Financial Accountant to join their team. This position involves hands-on tasks, including the review of monthly management accounts and project oversight. The role is based in Kerry.
As a Financial Accountant, your role encompasses a wide array of responsibilities, including supporting the Finance department in the month-end reporting process for various group entities across different locations. You will be responsible for generating financial insights to uncover profit potential and areas where efficiency can be enhanced. Additionally, your expertise will be instrumental in supporting strategic business expansion efforts, including acquisitions and system development projects. You will play a pivotal role in fostering overall group development and addressing specific challenges as they emerge, while also readily handling miscellaneous tasks as part of your dynamic role.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification - ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
- Proven experience in financial accounting roles.
- Proficiency in using accounting software.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining accurate financial records.
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to process improvement.
If you're a dedicated Financial Accountant with a knack for efficient accounting processes, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV or contacting Tina Dorgan for information on the role -
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment