Agile Project Manager (Distribution Centre's Set-up)
- BBBH802697 Jan 07, 2022 Competitive
Our client is an EU apparel retailer with over 400 retail outlets in the globe. Considering APAC business expansion in Korea, Japan and China. They are looking for an Agile Project Manager (as a Produ
About the company
Our client is an EU apparel retailer with over 400 retail outlets in the globe. Considering APAC business expansion in Korea, Japan and China. They are looking for an Agile Project Manager (as a Product Owner) to launch and set up new distribution centre working under Global Project department. The role will be focusing on planning in resource, milestone, timeline and high level stakeholders communications.
- Gather HQ business requirement and translate business strategy into roadmaps
- Lead, train and coach the organisation in Scrum adoption
- Act as Product Owner in monitoring and planning in DC set-up
- Implement techniques for effective DC Goal definition and back-log management
- Align project planning, timeline, change management plan and budget
- Lead the community and attend leadership meeting
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in IT related experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience with agile development by Scrum navigation
- Project experience in setting up distribution centre in China/ Japan/ Korea
- Experience working in/ for 3PL/ Sourcing/ Buying office is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is essential
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Kenneth Leung at 3907 3939.
Managing Consultant | Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
+852 3907 3939