- JN -092023-1948098
- Oct 27, 2023
- £65k - £70k
EA to CEO, working from Basingstoke / London, 1 year contract to cover maternity leave, very successful well established company with household name brand.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident Executive Assistant to join a very successful, established organisation with a household name brand, as EA to CEO on a 1 year contract to cover maternity leave. This is a fast paced role providing comprehensive support to the CEO on a one to one basis. We are looking for someone with previous experience supporting at a senior level within large, corporate organisations. The role is split between offices in London and Basingstoke, with 1 day a week working from home.
Alongside a competitive salary of up to £70k the company offers outstanding benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (and options to buy additional holiday)
- Annual bonus
- Pension contribution (up to 7% employer contribution)
- Staff discounts on a range of products and services
- Private medical care
- Employee Wellbeing Scheme including access to therapy and counselling
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
The purpose of the role is to ensure seamless management of the CEO's diary, travel arrangements and all other administration relating to the smooth running of the CEO office. The EA will be a go to person for the business and the role will be fast paced, requiring accuracy, discretion and forward thinking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive inbox management, prioritising emails and drafting responses where appropriate
- Full diary management, travel arrangements and expenses
- Action tracking
- Producing correspondence, documents, reports, agendas, minutes etc, including administration and minutes for Board meetings
- Assisting CEO with approvals including HR requests, Purchase Orders, Contracts etc, collating and presenting supporting documents
- Organising internal and external events, meetings, hospitality etc
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Playing a lead role amongst the other Executive Assistants, acting as mentor and coach where required
This role requires excellent communication skills, impeccable attention to detail and high levels of professionalism and discretion. The successful applicant will have experience in a similar role, at C suite level, within a large / corporate organisation. Strong copy and audio typing skills are essential as are excellent IT skills including PowerPoint.
Please note this role requires flexibility to travel between offices in London and Basingstoke, with 1 day a week working from home.
For more information please apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Office Support Recruitment