- JN -012024-1953459
- Jan 23, 2024
- €30k - €40k
Excellent role for a recent graduate with 1/2 years experience looking to move into funds. Limerick based with strong starting salary.
The Transfer Agency department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements. Working as part of a dedicated Reconciliations Team, individual will be responsible for the reconciliation and QA of all TA share dealing accounts on a daily basis.
- Responsible for reconciling all assigned accounts accurately and efficiently within relevant deadlines.
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timelines
- Liaise with the other TA partners to monitor and report on the Aged Reconciliation items
- Work queue management/Clearance within relevant deadlines
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as Dealing, Registration and Client Services
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Forge and maintain relationships with key internal/external stakeholders
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Previous financial services experience is desirable
- Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Leader | Risk & Compliance Recruitment