You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH762507 Mar 31, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity with a busy civil engineering main contractor looking for an experienced Civils site engineer for the Leinster area
Our client is a leading civil engineering infrastructural contractor in Ireland and the UK. They require an experienced site engineer to work on a variety of civils projects in the Leinster area.
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff.
- Liaising with a number of suppliers for deliveries to site.
- Management of plant and equipment.
- Monitoring of health and safety issues.
- Understand quality requirements from specifications and drawings and ensure compliance with both, on site.
- Keeping up to date with site paperwork.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the Project manager
- Minimum of 7 years' experience
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Full Driver's license
- Experience with setting out equipment including GPS
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300