- JN -012024-1953663
- Jan 09, 2024
Senior Treasury Manager| Dublin (Hybrid)| Permanent The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for the management & investment of the cash balance, debt issuance, hedging interest and FX
Senior Treasury Manager| Dublin (Hybrid)| Permanent
The Senior Treasury Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and investment of the cash balance, short-term debt issuance, hedging interest rate and foreign exchange exposure, and the execution and provision of treasury services to key stakeholders. The successful candidate will support the Funding and Debt Management team in financial analysis, planning, and decision-making for borrowing and Debt management.
- Assist in the cash management and investment activities of FDM.
- Assist in Short-Term Debt Issuance activities.
- Execute Derivative activities within FDM.
- Manage the National Debt.
- Provide Treasury Services to
- Provide Central Treasury Services to State Bodies and Local Authorities.
- Support Secondary Trading desk.
- Engage with the Fiscal Debt service unit regarding National Debt Service estimates and forecasts.
- Provide liquidity forecasting
- Liaise with Risk and Compliance departments to ensure policy adherence.
- Liaise with back office for efficient end-to-end execution of deals.
- Engage with key stakeholders in
- Third-level qualification, preferably in a business discipline.
- Minimum of 5-7 years relevant treasury dealing experience.
- High technical expertise in FX & Interest rate derivatives and hedging strategies.
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income and Treasury markets.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills, experience in fixed income trade execution advantageous.
- Effective team player with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Results-focused with the ability to manage multiple tasks within challenging deadlines.
- Proven track record of achievement and adaptability to a changing environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Lead - Banking and Financial Services