Senior Regulatory Advisor (VP) - Recovery & Resolution Planning
- BBBH779120 Apr 01, 2021 Competitive
Senior Regulatory Advisor (Recovery and Resolution) | Ireland | Permanent This exciting new role is with a leading bank in Dublin.
The position is offered on a permanent basis and offers a highly competitive benefits package on a new and growing team.
The Senior Regulatory Advisor will sit in the Finance Regulatory Advisory team working on an advancing SSM regulated entity and recovery and resolution planning. This role is operating at a senior level, working closely with a highly knowledgeable, friendly and reputable team.
- Must have knowledge of technical regulatory such as BRRD, the SRB's Expectation for Banks and various EBA Regulatory Technical Standards on Recovery Plans
- Prior Resolution Reporting and knowledge of regulatory capital and liquidity ratios
- Strong communications skills both internal and externally with regulators and professional organizations
- Previous experience working on a bank's Recovery Plan and Resolvability Work Programme
- Experience in a global financial organisation a distinct advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision
- Promote and maintain compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations
- Manage and report any control issues
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience essential
- Previous experience working in recovery and resolutions
- Proven ability with stakeholder management
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to all aspects of the role
- Positively embrace working with new regulations
- Perform well within a team and demonstrate continuous professional development
- Strong work ethic with ability to manage workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills, ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and make sound decisions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4485601