I am looking for a Senior Packaging Engineer to join a large multinational biotechnology company. This would be a great step to grow your career!
Hybrid Working Model
* Management of junior engineers and contingent workers
* Evaluation, recommendation and selection of new packaging materials for both large and small molecules product
* Assessing complex problems relating to materials, recommending and implementing solutions
* Write test protocols, perform technical evaluations and submitting technical assessment reports to justify the use of selected materials
* Technology transfer from clinical to commercial or from site to site for packaging components and equipment processes
* Lead and present new packaging ideas, concepts and design ideas to the Product Development team
* Participants in Pre-Approval Inspections (PAI) and interact with regulatory bodies as needed
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, design or similar
* 5+ years of experience directly related to packaging materials, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
* Strong communication skills.
The Engineering Desk in Morgan McKinley has never been busier. If you are interested in new opportunities please feel free to get in touch for a confidential conversation. We specialise in Manufacturing, Process, Automation, Project, R&D, Design and Maintenance Engineering roles including Senior Appointments. Live roles here
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.