- JN -012024-1953635
- Jan 09, 2024
Senior Lending Analyst | Dublin | Permanent | Hybrid
As a Senior Lending Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Senior Lending Manager and the Lending Team in managing and expanding the client's portfolio of On-Lender relationships. Your focus will include contributing to the growth of sustainable lending activities, originating new partnerships, and identifying opportunities in the market for future lending products.
- Support the Senior Lending Manager in managing On-Lender relationships.
- Prepare credit papers, analysing financial, credit, legal, and other risks.
- Develop and implement robust policies, procedures, and processes for distributing products through On-Lender Partners.
- Assist in auditing processes, handle SME queries, and represent the company at business events.
- Research opportunities and risks in renewables and sustainability sectors, staying informed on relevant Government Policy changes.
- Monitor and analyse supported loans through the company's Loan Hub.
- Participate in cross-functional projects as required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial institutions, professional services, or commercial environments.
- Experience in lending to or working in the finance department of a company in renewables or sustainability sectors is advantageous.
- Third-level or professional qualification in business, finance, or a relevant area is preferable.
- Strong numeracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines with end-to-end ownership for task delivery.
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Customer-focused with a track record of responding promptly and professionally to queries.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services - Banking & Insurance Recruitment