Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Dublin
- BBBH811741 Mar 31, 2022 Competitive
Are you a Senior Engineer looking for an opportunity to further your career with a multinational engineering consultancy firm?
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work within their team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 5 years' experience in a similar role. This role presents the opportunity to work with a world class consultancy firm in Ireland.
- Working within a team of engineers, technicians and other professionals to develop sustainable engineering designs
- Client facing role to develop strategies and solutions to help them resolve design problems
- Establishing site infrastructure strategies and coordinating the overall design process
- Produce the site infrastructure designs, in time and in budget
- Overseeing the project work of engineers, graduates and technicians
- Preparation of design specifications, providing input to contract documents and supporting the delivery of designs through the construction process
- Management and procurement of sub-consultants and other site activities including liaison with stakeholders and supervision of drainage contractors
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Technical skills in the design of infrastructure including the design and delivery of large-scale drainage projects
- Ability to supervise the design from conceptual layout to detailed design and construction
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Autocad Civil 3D, Revit and Navisworks
- Knowledge of latest building regulation, planning process and certification standards
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity apply now, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300