- BBBH811301 Mar 29, 2022 €40k - €50k
This leading Irish company requires an innovative and self-motivated "hands on" Production Engineer to support a number of its existing manufacturing cells
The successful applicant will have a strong technical background and minimum 3 years experience in a medium/high volume mechanical/ manufacturing environment.
The key outputs and deliverables of the role are as follows:
- Support manufacturing processes and provide process improvements to existing products.
- To define and validate manufacturing process for upgrade products or new products.
- Support mechanical/electrical assembly jigs, fixtures and purpose built test equipment.
- Process analysis and Product Quality reporting.
- To work closely with other Engineers and Production Staff to drive quality standards and improvements.
- To work closely with Product Designers to ensure the product is designed for assembly.
All applicants must possess the following:
- Educated to at least degree level in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a mid/high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in use of problem solving techniques.
- Good "can do" attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- 'Hands-on' ability.
Although not essential, it is desirable if applicants have the following:
- Experience in use of 3D CAD, Siemens NX or equivalent.
- Experience with application of six sigma tools.
- Experience in use of Lathe, Milling machine and work shop tools.
- Experience in design and implementation of assembly fixtures.
An enthusiastic 'hands-on' individual, with a strong mechanical background and good interpersonal/organisation skills is required to fill this role.
This role is based at the Dublin plant.
Who are They?
This company is one of the world's leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement and healthcare. The company supplies products and services used in applications as diverse as jet engine and wind turbine manufacture, through to dentistry and brain surgery.
It is also a world leader in the field of additive manufacturing (also referred to as metal 3D printing), where it is the only UK business that designs and makes industrial machines which 'print' parts from metal powder.
This role also includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
- On site fitness centre
- Annual appraisal review programme
- Annual salary review and discretionary bonus scheme
- Training and development
- Inventors scheme awards
- Long service awards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300