Product Support Specialist
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH779358 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for a product support specialist with 4 years experience in high level tech support and project management
Our client is currently looking for a Product support specialist.This role is a critical position within the EMEA Hardware Support team. Its purpose is to help the team respond effectively to complex issues associated with the buying and order management process and with hardware technical support.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Resolve issues consulted from contact centre agents and users around order management and technical support.
- Create and handle bugs to be addressed with internal teams.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis on key operational matters, make recommendations and deliver improvements and improve customer service.
- BA/BS or at least 3 year's equivalent experience.
- Track record operations.
- Proven data analysis skills.
- Proven project management skills (no formal accreditation required).
- Experience sending reports to mid-level stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Formal project management accreditation.
- Six sigma certification.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300