Outsourced Activities Controller - French
- BBBH802866 Jan 05, 2022 Competitive
We have a great opportunity as an Outsourced Activities Controller for a fluent French speaker within a highly reputable creditor protection insurance company
- Controlling and Monitoring all delegated outsourced activities such as but not limited to: Sales and distribution Processes, Subscriptions Process, Claims Handling, Complaints Handling, Quality, Fraud, Freedom of Services (FOS) checks, AML checks, BCP checks, Data protection and Information security.
- Conduct Third Party Administrators (TPA) and/or Finance Partners onsite audits, desk based audits and regulatory visit (when applicable) including all the above mentioned delegated outsourced activities
- Chair cross-departmental meetings as part of the pre-audit process
- Assessment and monitoring of issues raised
- Review related contracts & agreements in advance - understanding cross functioning of business lines.
- Sample preparation for onsite analysis and review, full analysis of the available partners' data
- Verify that the claims administration and distribution process are in line with guidelines and contractual agreements
- Monitor that the quality of all the above mentioned delegated outsourced activities and services to customers provided by these TPA and/or Finance Partners, are meeting the required standards and that there is consistency of methods, processes and practices
- Control the insurance premium calculation and the related payment processes
- Verify the compliance standards and liaise with the Compliance Department for all compliance matters
- FOS checks - all activities within regulatory norms.
- Debrief stakeholders and management team on key issues and result
- Conduct & report risk-assessment of findings
- Draft detailed report to established guidelines & standards, documenting results and measurement of key are
- Include risk assessment of all issues
- Report on FOS, BCP and AML checks
- Master Degree (Audit/ Insurance/ Legal/ Finance/ Risk Management)
- Language: Fluent English & French. 3rd language an advantage (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Polish)
- Between 3 and 5 years proven background in Financial/Legal environments.
- Knowledge and understanding of mitigating outsourcing risk and regulatory requirements
- Strong reporting writing skills to senior management level (French/English)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555