- BBBH802310 Dec 21, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are currently working with an international technology consulting company, seeking an experienced Oracle Project Manager to lead exciting Oracle Fusion projects.
This position requires an energetic and driven individual who has extensive experience in Oracle and other larger ERP systems on complex global projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading Oracle Fusion implementations projects within the HR and Finance Transformation spaces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues, maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify interdependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to client sites as required, Ireland & UK.
- Assisting in pre-sales opportunities as and when required.
- Prior experience in global complex end-to-end ERP implementations
- Prior experience in a global business coordinating work across multiple geographically diverse functions.
- Prior experience working with detailed project plans and deadlines
- Comfortable reporting across PMO team and other functions on project deliverables
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and experience of standard Project Management work practices would be an advantage.
- MS Project planning experience
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of pre-sales and customer presentations.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Location: Remote, with occasional necessary travel on site in UK / Ireland for key project stages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300