- JN -102023-1948818
- Oct 10, 2023
Operations Manager |14 months Fixed Term Contract | Dublin /hybrid Our client is a prominent financial services provider, which offers innovative and leading car finance solutions to clients
Operations Manager |14 months Fixed Term Contract | Dublin /hybrid
Our client is a prominent financial services provider, which offers innovative and leading car finance solutions to clients across Ireland. With a diverse range of finance, leasing, and servicing options, they have emerged as Ireland's largest car finance provider.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, the Operations Manager will oversee various Retail Customer and Dealer new business and contact channels, with a focus on Customer Experience and satisfaction. Key responsibilities include administration for Retail products, performance analytics, operational compliance and outsourcing frameworks as well as team management
- Collaborate with the Head of Operations to define and execute the Operations Strategy, including performance analytics and capacity planning.
- Supervise the Retail Operations team, responsible for Customer Contact Centre, New Business, and Contract Administration processes, ensuring high levels of customer and dealer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Develop detailed performance data and productivity analytics.
- Facilitate Customer Centricity committee's approach to establish best-in-class customer processes and outcomes.
- Manage the Complaints Management process and work closely with Compliance and legal teams to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support the implementation and embedding of Operational resilience and Consumer Duty.
- Maintain the Operations Compliance Framework for various regulatory topics.
- Manage Customer Happiness Index and survey results, implementing measures to enhance satisfaction levels.
- Serve as the escalation point for Customer and Dealer issues.
- Document and maintain all process and procedures.
- Prepare and present scheduled performance updates for key KPIs to Head of Operations and HQ Operations.
- Lead and support project deliveries, change initiatives, and IT deployments.
- Oversee recruitment and training for the Operations team.
- Drive Compliance, Integrity, and Culture initiatives within Operations, aligning the team with core values.
- 10+ years of Operations management experience at a senior level.
- Track record of managing multiple departments for maximum productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in Operational compliance matters, including Outsourcing Framework, Operational Resilience Framework, and Customer Advocacy.
- Proficiency in presenting and discussing regular performance metrics and analytics with senior management.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Proven ability to ensure operational activities meet timelines, budgets, and SLA expectations.
- People management experience, including performance and efficiency metrics.
- Expertise in partnering with cross-functional teams to improve satisfaction, process efficiency, and compliance.
- Process and change management experience.
- Experience in a Motor Finance Operations management environment (an advantage).
- Familiarity with regulatory and control environments.
- Detail-oriented with complex problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (or equivalent).
- Relevant Compliance qualification (desirable).
- Degree in Business/Finance/Data Analytics or related discipline.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and people management skills.
- Proficiency in analytical and productivity performance analysis.
- Expertise in Microsoft suite, including Power BI, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong experience in regulatory complaints resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-focused with a passion for improving customer satisfaction metrics.
- Talent developer with a strong customer and people focus.
- Initiative-driven with excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Lead - Banking and Financial Services